MAC Reel Sexy Cremesheen Glass: Private Screening + MAC Heavenly Creatures Cremesheen Glasses: Strictly Plutonic + Galaxy Rose (Swatch + Review)

One of my very first MAC products ever was a MAC Lipglass that my aunty bought me for my 14th birthday. I really disliked it because it felt too sticky and the color was wrong for me in every way. After this, i was turned off all lip glosses from MAC for good...until the launch of the Heavenly Creatures collection.

I was meeting up with a friend and she was running late. I waited inside MAC (what a great idea that was) and walked out with not one but two cremesheen glasses: Strictly Plutonic and Galaxy Rose. The colors in this range were so nice, i couldn't resist! 
I ended up liking these so much more than i expected to. Needless to say, I fell in love and i ended up picking up Private Screening as well, which was another cremesheen glass part of the Reel Sexy collection.
Strictly Plutonic is described as a 'mid-tone pink brown' and Galaxy Rose is a 'mid-tone violet pink' - pretty spot on. Private Screening is a 'mid-tone peach'. I would say it's more a milky pink color, quite pale. I find this color a bit harder to pull off than the previous two but it's still so pretty c:
Left to right: Private Screening, Strictly Plutonic and Galaxy Rose
Like all other MAC lip products, there is a light vanilla scent. The consistency is less sticky and tacky than MAC lip glasses. The formula is thinner and lighter which means shorter wear time.
They go on smoothly and effortlessly and feel really comfortable on the lips. They aren't moisturizing but they don't dry out your lips either. I love that milky-like finish to them, they make my natural lips look much fuller.
Private Screening was the only one that settled into the lip lines somewhat, nothing too noticeable unless up close though.
Cremesheen glasses are fast becoming my favorite lip glosses by MAC. This is everything i look for in a lip gloss - lightweight, non-sticky, comfortable, creamy and pigmented. I'm very excited for future Cremesheen glass releases.

What do you think of MAC Lip Glasses/Cremesheen Glass? Do you have a favorite?

=('.')=

chloé

2 comments

  1. They look amazing, the pink one specially.

    xx Olivia

    http://0liviaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post, I enjoyed read this.

    ReplyDelete