i'm your national anthem

knit: Zara, denim jacket: vintage, jeans: hong kong, socks: topshop, boots: dr martens  

Haven't done an OOTD since i've been back. This was what i wore to uni a week or so ago. I don't have a tripod or anything so i don't take many outfit photos but my mummy took this for me. Winter fashion just isn't quite as exciting. Knits are a big staple in my winter wardrobe, i have countless knitted sweaters and yet i keep buying them. I'm usually really into scarves but this winter i just haven't been feeling it. 
I have been living in my docs pretty much. my dad got them from a client a couple of years ago and i never wore them coz they were so stiff. I thought they looked too hardcore and i wasn't sure i could pull them off but now that i've broken them in, they're really comfy and i've kinda fallen in love with them. Plus, i don't have to worry too much about getting them dirty. 

what's the staple in your winter wardrobe? 

=('.')=

chloé

6 comments

  1. Cute blog! Loving it. Found you from my comment box which I'm glad you left a comment. New follower :)

    Current staples of my wardrobe are comme des garçons knitwear <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have a couple comme des garçons cardigans too c:

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit! Ah, my staple is definitely scarves! Perths winter isn't as severe as melbournes though so I don't get a good chance to layer up with knits and coats

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always thought about getting docs, though I'm still not sure if I would be able pull off the punk/rock vibe. I love this look on you though! And your hair looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh it took me a while to work up the courage to wear them! thank you so much c:

      Delete