On Wednesdays, We Wear Pink!

Actually, I would wear pink everyday if I could.

top: UNIF, skirt: ASOS, sneakers: Adidas x Pharrell, earrings: HK

My girlfriends and I all decided to wear a pink top to this music event we went to last month. I really love everything about this top from UNIF and worked my outfit around it. The cut is so flattering with its high neck, short sleeves and cropped/tight knitted fit. I also love the pastel colour palette. I matched it with a simple white "A line" skirt with a mesh overlay and my lilac Adidas x Pharrell Supercolor Superstars. I was pretty lazy with accessorising, as always, but decided to go with some big chunky perplex earrings that would give the outfit a bit of edge. Makeup of the night was a simple smoky purple eye.

I would like to share more outfits on here, maybe start compiling outfits of the week posts. Sometimes I really like some of my outfits but feel a bit bummed that I don't document them. Let me know what you guys think. 

chloé

No comments