New In // Recent Hauls

I've collected a few new things in the last 3 months, some I bought and some were gifted to me by some very generous people, so I've chucked them all into this post today.

My aunty in Hong Kong is super into Korean skincare and her skin is freaking amazing for her age. The majority of the Korean skincare products that I've tried and loved were given to me by her in the past. I had some family friends visiting from HK so she had them to bring over a bag of goodies for me. Inside, there were some skincare products, two eyeshadow quads and two lip products from Etude House. 

Throughout January and February, a lot of my friends travelled to Asia (mainly Korea and Japan). They all asked me if there was anything I wanted from there and I only asked for a couple of things - backups of my favourite eyeliners from Dollywink as well as a new tub of the Banila Co Clean It Zero. They were all very sweet and got me some gifts too. One of my girlfriends got me a couple of bits from the Etude House Dreaming Swan collection, a Sailor Moon liquid liner and a Majolica Majorca mascara. She was shocked that I had never tried any of the mascaras from this brand because she says they're her favourite.

Another one of my girls got me a bunch of random things when she went to Shanghai including this adorable orange shaped bowl-dish thing - I'm awful at describing it but it's so cute. I have it on my bedside table and I just chuck in any loose bits like jewellery, lip balms, mini hand creams/body lotions etc. She also got me a banana hand cream from Tony Moly (a running joke because our friends always make fun of our intense love for bananas), pastel socks, alpaca stickers and an Etude House eye cream (which I forgot to include in the photo). 

Priceline had a perfume promotion and my beloved Jimmy Choo Blossom was 40% off so I couldn't pass it up as I'm nearly at the end of my first bottle. This is one of my two signature scents.


Mecca haul featuring the Too Faced Bon Bons Palette and the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Baci. I'm so happy to finally own the Two Faced Bon Bons Palette, this is my first chocolate bar palette surprisingly! I already have my eye on the Sweet Peach palette that's coming out too.
I first saw Baci when I was in the States but it was part of a mini holiday set and I didn't really care for the other two colours so I gave it a miss. I was excited to see that this is finally available in the full size now.

I'm glad to have picked these two items up but I was not happy to see the price increase at Mecca the day these were released (along with a bunchhhhh of new products). I understand their price promise and but honestly, our dollar has been more or so the same for the last couple of months and it just seemed wrong to bump up the prices on a day when they know that people will be shopping all the new releases! If they were going to do it, they should have done it earlier or later. I don't know, it didn't sit well with me.


My friend did a huge Colourpop order and asked if I wanted in. I got a couple of Ultra Matte Lips, I've been dying to try their formula, as well as one eyeshadow to add to my Colourpop collection. Swatch fest coming soon.


The Autumn Edit of my Marie Claire's The Parcel came in and I'm keen to try its contents but this wasn't the most exciting box. I've heard a lot about the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water and this small bottle will be handy for travelling. I'm most curious about the Crop Pure Macadamia Oil, apparently it can be used to remove your makeup and deep cleanse without drying your skin. You can also use it to moisturize, on your face, hair and nails. We'll see about that. The Estée Lauder New Dimension Shape + Fill Expert Serum is more an anti-aging product so I'll probably pass that onto my mum (not that she needs it). There were 2 makeup bits in this box. I received the OPI nail polish in "In the Spot-Light Pink" and the Gilded Cage Unleashed Lipstick in 117 which is an orangey red. The least exciting item in the box is the MOR soap in Blood Orange. I actually really dislike it when beauty boxes include hand soaps because I'm a shower gel gal.


Yep...bought myself yet another pair of sneakers. These are the Nike Air Max BW Ultra in Grey/Platinum/White. I love the modern, sleek take on the old school style. I really need to do a clear out of my shoe collection and sell/get rid of some of them.

Those were all the things I acquired in the last few months. I'm extremely lucky and I've been so spoilt by my generous friends and family. 

Have you been hauling lately? Please say yes so I feel less guilty. 

Can anyone tell me whether the Missha Time Revolution First Treatment Essence is a Toner or Essence? 

chloé

No comments