|1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6|
1. I've literally had my eye on this dress for the last month or two and i still can't get my hands on it. They've sold out and restocked it a couple of times but each time when i check back, they don't have my size ;c
2. Kind of cheating but i already bought this :3 I am currently loving the entire hologram trend; especially for accessories. I've fallen in love with this satchel, it comes in gold, navy and green as well c:
3. All of the rings from Art Youth Society are so cute but 300 euros for a dainty ring far too much.
4. Haven't painted my nails in so long because i've been wearing shellac the entire summer (since i was working everyday and none of my nail polish seems to live through one day of work without chipping :c). But now that i'm back at uni and only working a few times a week, i want to paint my nails again because i miss it so much! Initially i was only interested in When Monkeys Fly from OPI's Oz collection but after seeing Sleep and Water's swatches of Lights of Emerald City, i had to add it to my wishlist too :3
5. I desperately need a new undereye concealer and the reviews for Benefit Fake Up so far have been intriguing.
6. My macbook has served me well in the last 4 (nearly 5) years but sadly, i think it is reaching the end of its life so it's time to replace it. *Sigh this will put a massive dent in my savings ;c
And voilà, those are the things that have been on my mind lately.
p.s. I'm sure most of you have heard about Google shutting down Google Reader soon. If you do happen to use Google Reader to follow your blog reads, you should consider following your favorite blogs on a different reader.
I personally use Bloglovin' as it is really easy to use! After you make your account, you can add the blogs you wish to follow and each time those blogs update, it will automatically appears on your Bloglovin' dash page. You can find me at Bloglovin' here.
Otherwise, do you happen to have any recommendations for undereye concealers? c: