One Hundred and One Dalmatians

sweater: ASOS, jacket: thrifted, leggings: H&M, hat: SSUR x Clot, bag: Nasty Gal, socks: eBay, shoes: Underground UK



As much as i love my make up and make up posts, i actually think that OOTD posts are my favorite and i really wish i could do more. I love getting ready to go out everyday. It is just such a fun process.
I wore this out for house inspections with my mum and lunch with a friend. For the next couple of months, my posts may be a bit erratic because i'm moving house! I'll try and update when i can and queue them.
We're in the process of getting our current house in top notch shape for house inspections to sell it as well as look for a new home. It's a bit stressful on top of uni and work but I've been saving heaps of tumblr photos for room inspiration and it's getting me so excited c: 
I've moved about 8-9 times in my life, a couple of those times were across countries, you think i'd be good at packing everything up by now! I don't even know how so much stuff manages to fit in my room. It's a super long process sifting through everything but it feels so good to just chuck out/donate/give away the things i don't need anymore and downsize everything. 
Anyway, i was super in a rush when i asked my mum to take these photos and i didn't manage to capture the bag at all :c This is the bag that was featured on my wishlist in this post. I've received so many compliments wearing it out and I'm in serious love with my bag :3 


How amazing is the hologram?! I feel an obsession coming on...Do you own anything hologram? 

=('.')=

chloé

9 comments

  1. oh th hologram bag is so amazing!!! and i love the sweater!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in love with all things holographic! thanks!

      Delete
  2. wow definitely love that bag! Great size too!

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh the size is perfect! most of my bags are quite large

      Delete
  3. Cutest outfit! I could never pull off any of your outfits haha but love seeing what you put together. That bag is amazing! The closest I own to anything holographic is nail polish haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your outfit! it`s so cool! I didn`t own any hologram. Haha! :D

    ReplyDelete