wishlist ♔ + a clumsy accident ;c

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
1. I'm having a hard time finding an iPhone 5 case i actually like. How cute are these! They're pretty pricey and a bit of a novelty. Although silicon cases are great for protecting my phone, i don't like that it tugs when i try to put them in my jean pockets. The second case glows in the dark though, which i thought would be pretty handy! It's meant to look like this:
2. My next shoe lust from Jeffrey Campbell. I love the cut outs in this, it's not over the top and still retains the form of oxfords, this would look so cute with the right tights/socks. You can't go wrong with black either!
3. Holographic oxfords, need i say more. This would look AMAZING with cropped jeans and some skirts + dresses with tights/frilly socks. Just thinking about it gets my heart racing.
4. Excuse my love for profanities but this is so girly and adorable, you can kind of get away with it. The font is absolutely perfect too. My favorite is this one and the one that says 'NOPE'. I have been looking at these necklaces for so long now but the shipping costs the same as the necklace...
5. + 6. I keep telling myself i don't need anymore lip products but then i see swatches/deals/new colors and i just caveee! the colors on this wishlist are 'Juicy Bubblegum' (Color Sensational the Shine) and 'Shocking Coral' (Color Sensational Vivids). Definitely need to take advantage of the 1/2 price Maybelline deals going on at Chemist Warehouse and My Chemist at the moment :3
7. Lastly, i've been wanting to try Lush face masks for a while now and this is the one i want to try first! It is meant to give your skin a deep cleanse, as well as soften it and calm any break outs c: it sounds like exactly what i need.
If you follow me on twitter/instagram (@chloe_e), then you will know already but clumsy me hit (more like smashed) my head on the corner of a shelf last week and it was bleeding everywhere! Luckily, i didn't need stitches or anything but it did leave me a nasty wound on my forehead ;c it doesn't hurt anymore but it is taking a while to heal and i really really hope it won't scar ;c
I have a cream for it and i have to wear a patch over it to help the healing process. I don't feel very fabulous with this silly patch so I've been keeping my make up to a minimum ;c moral of the story is: please be careful when you're around shelves, they're lethal!
Shoutout to Sue for visiting me at work on Chadstone VIP night last week, she's even more lovely (and tall hehe) in real life than i imagined ^^ Most of you probably follow her already but if not, you can find her blog here.

What's on your wishlist at the moment? 

=('.')=

chloé

11 comments

  1. Oh thank God you didn't need stitches on the forehead, it must be really hurt! >.<

    I love the Tshirt you're wearing on the picture <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too in shock to feel the pain! thanks lovely

      Delete
  2. Cutest phone cases!! My friend is selling her brand new JC Melina cut out boots cos she doesn't think they suit her :(
    Hahaha thanks for the shoutout!!! I really hope your wound heals soon with no scarring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i saw! that's such a shame, its too small for me :x
      you're welcome, i hope i get to have a longer chat with you next time ^^

      Delete
  3. oh poor you! that must've hurt! :(

    love the holographic shoes btw <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they so cool! they're sold out of my size everywhere T_T they said they were restocking soon though so fingers crossed

      Delete
  4. My favorites are the Jeffrey Campbell shoes and the swear necklace (: I think they're both awesome, and not normally seen, yet subtle enough you can do anything with them ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I hope your head heals soon and hopefully it doesn't scar!
    People are always suggesting for me to buy a silicon case too but I haven't found designs I like yet. These two you found are super cute! And things that 'glow in the dark' are always cool haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! it's always so hard for me to find cases i like and when i do, i get so attached LOL.

      Delete
  6. Oh dear, hope you get better soon!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete