|1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
- I keeping debating with myself whether i should just buy them or not. I know in the States these retail for about $80 but here in Australia, it's $122.
- The UK Beauty Blogging world keeps raving on about this product. Caudalie isn't readily available in Australia but i did have a look and they sell in the Sasa Cosmetics Chain in HK.
- A while back, i saw ghostparties wearing the Topshop necklace in an OOTD. It was sold out online and I was devastated. Then a couple of days ago, onwardprogress uploaded a photo of it on Instagram! Turns out Lovisa made a dupe of the necklace, as well as the bracelet, which came out 2 weeks ago. Fingers crossed they'll still some left in my local store!
- I'm on a bit of an Illamasqua roll since i'm so impressed with everything i've tried so far but the shade 'Test' just seems so pretty for everyday! It's $39 from Myer but $26 from asos.
- I currently already own the Core Collection as well as the Starter Set from RT, both of which i love. The bristles are so soft and they are so affordable for such quality product! Next on my list are the Blush Brush, the Powder Brush and the Expert Face Brush. I know people go nuts for the stippling brush but i have the MAC 187 and i really like that so it seems silly to get both. Does anyone have both? What do you think?