Haven't shared a wishlist with you all since November last year! You may notice a bit of a theme in this wishlist...
|1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8|
- It's often quite exciting and rare to realise that you lack something in your makeup collection, makes it that much more justifiable when wanting it. A precise contour/sculpting brush is something I don't currently own and I am convinced I need one. I've checked out a few different brushes of a similar kind but I really like the build and feel of the NARS Kabuki Ita brush. I love the look of it too, very edgy and sleek.
- I have the ABH Contour Kit but the heart wants what it wants. If i'm being real honest, I don't love the formula of the powders in the ABH palette, they're not as pigmented as I'd like. A seal actually formed over my most used shade in the ABH kit which really annoys me and I'm not a massive fan of the highlight shade that is in the palette either. I've heard the Kat Von D palette is a lot more pigmented and I love the inclusion of a cooler taupe and a darker contour shade.
- I've had my eye on the By Terry Black Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock since last year and I remember seeing it in action on Jennifer's blog and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it recently, maybe it's the colder weather.
- Another thing I was missing in my collection is a liquid highlight, something to really give me a gleam rather than glittery cheeks. After doing some research and also checking out your recommendations, I have settled on Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone. It always seems to be sold out though!
- "Champagne Pop and Moonstone?" asked my bf. One's liquid and one's pressed powder (not to mention limited edition!!!), and they're different colors *angel emoji. I don't have anything like it anyway ^^
- I have been wanting to try the UD Naked concealer for seriously so long but since UD finally dropped in Australia, half the stands have sold out and not been restocked.
- and 8. I still really want to try the Charlotte Tilbury line, from her eyeshadow quads to her lipsticks to her blushes but the items that jump out at me the most are the Bronze and Glow palette and the Pillow Talk lip liner.
I know, overkill in the bronzing/contour/highlight products right? To be fair, I don't really currently own much in those departments. I don't have a highlighter that I love and I'm about to use up my Hoola bronzer.
Next time I see the Urban Decay Naked concealer in stock, it will be mine! I need help with the shade though! If you have tried out this concealer you might be able to help me. I'm NC25 in MAC; Vanilla in the NARS Creamy concealer/Fiji in the NARS Sheer Glow foundation.
Please let me know what shade you are in the UD concealer if you have the same skintone as me!
Have you tried any of these products in my wishlist?