Recent Snaps + Update


My friend got me the Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain in 01 Always Red when she went up to Sydney and I absolutely love it! I have nothing to fault about the formula, pigmentation, wear or finish. I have my eye on 13 Marvelous Mauve now.
Happened across this acrylic makeup cube at Harris Scarfe for 40% off (RRP $49.95 and I got it for $30). It has a top lid that can be opened up and 4 drawers below that compartment. It's actually pretty big and can house quite a bit. I've used it to hold my single eyeshadows, small palettes/duos, eyeliners, lipliners/lip pencils, individual blushes and my Colourpop goodies.
Multicoloured hair dye used to be so hard in stores to get 3 years ago, they're so accessible now! It makes me miss my coloured hair so much!
Did a major cull of my entire makeup collection and boy does it feel good! 
One of my favorite meals I had last month was the stone grill dinner I had at Ishiya in the city. Not the cheapest restaurant but I really enjoyed my experience. My 3 cuts of steak combination set was delicious and all the mocktails were so good too! The BBQ meat smell was so strong and lingered on me afterwards all the way home haha.
When I like a makeup look, I usually wear it for at least a week straight. This was one of my favorite and simple eye makeup combinations last month: Matte pink eyeshadow with black liquid liner on the eyelid, then gold eyeshadow in the inner corners and khaki green liner on the bottom lash line.
I picked up this shelf at Kmart for $39 and could not believe how much of a bargain it was! It matched the rest of my room so well and after decorating it, it definitely elevated the shelf! I ended up popping my makeup cube on it too.
After clearing out a lot of old makeup/nail polishes and reorganising my room a little, I moved a set of small drawers next to my bedside table in the corner of my room. 
I put all my nail polishes in the drawers, keeping them with their brands. I have the most Essie and OPI, so they get their own drawer with my nail tools. The next drawer has: Zoya, Orly, Deborah Lippmann, Chanel, Illamasqua, CND, China Glaze, Revlon, Bourjois, Maybelline, aengland, 3CE, Etude House and Majolica Majorca. The drawer after that is my "fun" drawer which has all the glitters and special effects nail polishes. The last drawer has any misc nail things and nail art stickers.
These polishes looked pretty together so I had to take a photo hehe. My Essie pastels and OPI glitters.
Cookie using my Givenchy Pandora as a headrest...but it looks like her head is popping out of my bag.
Onto my second bottle of this and I think this has become an all time favorite mositurizer for me! I think I'll be doing my first empties post very soon because I happened to have finished a lot of my products at the same time!
I got my seasonal Marie Claire subscription box for Winter and these were the contents. Not the most exciting box this time round but I think I'll still get use out of everything except the Estee Lauder anti ageing cream sample which I gave to my mum.
The OPI color I received was "Vant to Bite my Neck". I don't have anything like it and I liked it more than I thought I would! I'm excited to try the Lanolips, I've heard so many good things about it. The Woolworths Nail Polish Removal Wipes seems to be the biggest let down in the box at the value of $2 but I haven't tried it yet, maybe it's actually amazing. I'll get back to you haha.
This is the same matte pink shadow and gold inner corner look but this time I switched out the Khaki for a purple liner - life changing, I know. 2 things though - 1.) I love this eyeliner, it's from Etude House and it's number 31 from their Play 101 Auto Pencil range. 2.) I actually forgot my liquid liner that day when I stayed over at my bfs so I had to use a pencil liner on the top and I really liked the outcome! It looks so soft, too bad it took me to long to perfect the flick. It's like I forgot how to use pencil liners.
I realised I had Japanese food so many times in the last month, I didn't photograph every meal though. I love Japanese barbeque/grill foods the most!
I bought this at Watsons in HK and I've only just opened it. I'll admit, I bought this mascara because of the cute Japanese Maybelline packaging but so far it disappoints.
Excited for these gigs in the next couple of weeks!
Just a selfie before work. I've been taking it pretty easy after graduation because I felt so burnt out but I've been rewriting my resume and looking at jobs and I'm going to finally start applying. *sigh It's such a daunting thought thinking how much will change in this decade of my life (20s-30s). I'm about to turn another year older at the end of this month which really scares me but I think* I'm excited and ready to face this next chapter :)

I hope that you have all been well, if you're in Australia (esp Melbourne), I hope that you are all keeping warm! This is our coldest winter in a long, long time.

=('.')=

chloé 

find me on social media 
twitter: @statuschlo
snapchat: chloe_e

No comments