Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream Review


I never used to cared much for my cuticles. However in the last year or so; when i started swatching nail polishes on instagram, i began to notice how cracked my cuticles were and that bothered me. 
I picked this up the other day at Manning and i am kicking myself that i didn't buy this earlier! 
cue* whereeeeeee have you been all my life?

What i love about this product is that it's 100% natural. The rich ingredients such as sweet almond oil, beeswax and cocoa butter nourishes my cuticles instantly.
The smell is pleasant but not overwhelming. The tin packaging is convenient to carry around, like a lip balm. I like to keep it in my handbag and use it in the morning, throughout the day and at night. It has a wax-like consistency, i just take my ring finger, swirl around the tin and massage it into the cuticles (and nails between changing nail polish colors. I like to remove my nail polish, rub it on my nails and leave it for a couple of hours before reapplying other nail polish). It takes a few minutes for the oils to absorb and sink into the skin but you can notice the difference straight away.
I've been using it for about a week now and i can really see that it has strengthened my nails and smoothed over my dry cuticles. My nails look and feel much healthier now and i'm excited to say goodbye to cracked and ugly cuticles!

Have you tried Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream or any other cuticle remedies before?

=('.')=

chloé

No comments